[NSRCA-discussion] 40th Annual Rocket City Pattern Contest Huntsville, Alabama September 13-14th 2008

Bryan Kennedy kennedybryan at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 1 16:32:32 AKDT 2008

Just wanted to drop a note reminding everyone that the 40th Annual RCRC
pattern contest is coming up very quickly. Hope everyone can join us?
Wanted to let everyone know we plan on running 4 rounds of FAI P-09 on
Saturday and 2 rounds of F-09 on Sunday.

Look forward to seeing everyone.  We have some great give away gifts
sponsored by R/C Hobbies Huntsville, AL and Extreme Flight RC Cumming,
GA.

Pre register at the following link:

http://www.rocketcityrc.com/events/2008-Pattern/reg_form.php

Thanks