[NSRCA-discussion] How much flying do you get during the winter?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 11:22:41 AKDT 2008

If you can put up with 40 degrees and wind you can fly all winter in the Greensboro NC area. If it snows, it melts the next day. My personal limit has become 50 degrees and light wind. There is enough of that to keep me going!

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US