[NSRCA-discussion] How much flying do you get during the winter?

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Oct 30 10:24:28 AKDT 2008

You're not supposed to fly in the Winter - you're supposed to build new airplanes! LOL

If you don't like the cold, either fly indoors or get a good sim' and a big-screen TV. I put all of my "good" Pattern planes away as soon as it gets cold enough to snow and they don't come out until the Spring. I fly sport airplanes outdoors all Winter but they're just not the same. :(

John Pavlick