[NSRCA-discussion] Beginner info

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Thu Oct 30 08:23:46 AKDT 2008

Mike,

He can contact Beth at pvavon at hotmail.com and state whether?he wants?the pattern DVD done in 2006, or the Aerobatics DVD, released this year.? The pattern DVD is a seminar-based Q&A video, while?the RC Aerobatics DVD, although focused on giant scale, is basically applicable to pattern from the aircraft trimming and sequence building technique.? It includes a professional studio shoot portion,?and a flight portion.? Both the Pattern and the Aerobatics DVDs are pretty good?training?video's,?I'm told.

Regards,
Don