[NSRCA-discussion] Servo lead crimping tools

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 08:58:30 AKDT 2008

In the old times I did this by opening the servo and re-soldering after adjusting the length of  the servo lead.  I am not sure about doing this in modern servos.  Probably is still viable.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "steve hannah" <shannah1806 at gmail.com>
I always cut and splice the wires.  After a few years of trying the self-crimp method, I found that I was never able to get the same quality as the factory automated crimpers used by the oem's.  Especially on connectors that are repeatedly removed, like ailerons.