[NSRCA-discussion] Cajun Nats Thanx

Lance Van Nostrand patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sun Oct 26 18:50:19 AKDT 2008

On my long drive home I called a number of my pattern buds and told them what a great contest they missed.  There's no way to instill too much guilt and longing in their sorry butts for not making Crowley contests (either Spring or Fall).  Many thanks for the hospitality of the Martin family: Chris and Miss Pat working concessions and making the group dinner on Friday, Jon for cooking the pork steaks, prepping the field and running a smooth contest, Heather for her running the scoring in between taking college ACTs.  I was impressed that the fish at the fish fry were even caught by Jon and cooked by his brother Dean.  Jon and his family and the rest of the RAMS club do a fantastic job and I have nothing but awe and gratitude for you.
Thanks,
--Lance