[NSRCA-discussion] CF gear needs and something to talk about

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at att.net
Fri Oct 24 17:55:11 AKDT 2008

EeeeYahh....   I have had two serious mishaps (read crashes) and was able to
repair both sets.  Amazing what a little thin c/a and some more carbon fiber
will do. I luv the stuff.  I use the light carbon weave to re-enforce
cowling and wheel pants and just about anything else you can think of.  Gray
has introduced me to making a great carbon foot print in the hobby.

Wayne