[NSRCA-discussion] D7 List issues

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:02:57 AKDT 2008

Marty, Tom and all the website crew,
I second Chris's big THANK YOU for all the hard work you guys do!
JLK

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 22:47:25 -0700From: homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org; moleski at canisius.eduSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] D7 List issues

Thanks Marty, Seems to be alot of of working for free for the NSRCA.. LOL.. I really enjoy it though. It's nice to put out a publication and hear a little positive feedback now and then. I never would have known Tom runs it had I not asked. THANKS TOM!!!!BTW, I didn't ever hear about migrating the list.. Not sure why. May have gone to my spam folder which I rarely check.. Hope all is well Marty.. Love the new site!!Also Marty, is there any chance you can email me all the names of the folks working on the site or the lists so that I can put them in the December Kfactor? You guys deserve a big thank you for what you do for us!!Chris