[NSRCA-discussion] since the list is slooooooow...

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 23:12:44 AKDT 2008

How about some good, light carbon products.. Tray material, rod material for ele's, firewall material, and so forth.. Also, carbon spinners such as the ones that will be in the next  Kfactor. Email me on these if you want info Jason.
Also, small, lightweight foamy servo's are always good.
I'm curious about your Outrunner Kv also if you can share.

Thanks

Chris