[NSRCA-discussion] Angular Measurements

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Fri Oct 17 06:02:49 AKDT 2008

I didn't see any responses.  I have the prior version of the aeroperfect
meter.  Single axis and accurate to .05 degrees I think.  I like it a
lot.  The most accurate meter I have used for incidence and surface
deflection.  It is not a level.  Surfaces can be compared to each other
or a table surface but it does not check for being level.  Readings are
very repeatable.  It would be nice if the sensing unit were a little
lighter when attaching to movable surfaces.
Mine has the display with it.  Not sure it can hook up to a laptop as
the new one does.

Stuart