[NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 13:44:42 AKDT 2008

Probably BOTH were slide rule kids.
RS

From: lightfoot at sc.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:12:16 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

1.                Some countries are behind the technology curve,,
2.                The Concorde is no longer flying – the B-52 is.

Jay Marshall
-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Richard StricklandSent: Monday, October 13, 2008 2:21 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

CONCORD was designed using slide rules--along with a couple other things...RS

From: lightfoot at sc.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:25:22 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

A slide rule – also known as a slip stick. I still have it! Note the hook on the case so that would-be engineers could carry it around on their belt! Jay Marshall
-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Michael CohenSent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:31 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

Hey, all you older guys, what is a slide rule?   Is that legal jargon?      OK, I do know what one is.  For fun, my Step Mother gave me her father's slide rule.

From: tkeithblack at gmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:08:11 -0500Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Art Wagner

It's hard to send email with a slide rule, and YouTube is definitely out.

Keith