[NSRCA-discussion] Park Flier

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 9 08:30:29 AKDT 2008

Good morning all. Here's a question for you electric fliers.
I'm a 'fair weather flier' and winter is rapidly approaching here in the
inland northwest and there is a little used park within walking distance of
my residence. Since my retirement I enjoy the added time in the shop but
need to get out nearly every day. I am not currently flying electric and
have no interest in 3-D but I would like suggestions for a pattern capable
(masters) "Park Flier".  I would like to comply with the 2 pound park flier
weight limit if possible however all suggestions for airplane and equipment
would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jim Hiller