[NSRCA-discussion] For Sale

Ron Lawrence ronnan57 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 10:30:41 AKDT 2008

Hi Everyone,  I have just decided to sell my Vivat 2m pattern plane.  I will sell it ready to fly with OS140rx macs header, Es carbon pipe,PPG paint, JR 8411sa's on ailerons, JR 8417 on Elevator, JR 8611a on Rudder, True turn spinner, and if you fly JR I will include the 790 Rx , just copy it to your radio and go fly. this plane was assembled and painted by Ken Velez (Masters Champ 2008)   I would like to get $1900 but will consider all offers close.  Will also consider selling the plane without the equipment.   This plane flys great, I am just going to Electric. If anyone is interested please email me off list at ronnan57 at rochester.rr.com     Thanks Ron Lawrence