[NSRCA-discussion] Test

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Thu Oct 2 10:31:18 AKDT 2008

LOL  Ya, I learned a valuable lesson from the whole ordeal...  It only took a week to find the canopy.
After I got it home, I realized that the latch pin didn't fit the mating hole very good at all, and
the pin wasn't going all the way forward.  Once I fixed both of those issues, the canopy actually
stays on.  Imagine that!

Rex

From: patternpilot at verizon.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 13:42:09 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Test

A couple of ounces could be lost if you could just get rid of the duct tape that’s holding on that pesky canopy. J

Den

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of RexSent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 1:17 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Test

No jim...  I'm not working...  Waiting for a contract for the next job.  Ya, it started raining here sometime early this morning.Not much, just enough to get things wet.  I've gotten to fly the Twister a little.  Just about have it trimmed out.  Just a couple more things to play with.  I've got all the down thrust out of it now and need to fly it again to see if my guessesare right.  A little more incidence and it should be perfect.  It's so close now, that it's going to take a bit of flying to reallytest it out.  We've been having a bit too much wind for trimming.  Man, you add lead and I get out the grinder!  LOL  Actually, I'm pretty happy with how this plane turned out.  I'm under by a few ounces and could get more out of it if I need to. Rex

From: jnhiller at earthlink.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 09:09:13 -0700Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Test

Hi Rex. Works here. Aren't you working? We had good flying yesterday. Looks like rain showers for the next few days. I haven't dumb thumbed out of the box yet trying to master the new masters sequence yet. Put some mixing into the #4 airplane and it is working better. I also added a half-pound of lead to bring it up to 9 pounds. The only noticeable trim change was about a half turn on the wing adjusters.  Will put an OS in the #2 airplane and is getting back into to practicing.
Catch you later.
Jim

-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of RexSent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:43 AMTo: NSRCA-discussionSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Test

Testing, 1, 2, 3.... Rex