[NSRCA-discussion] Shop tips? (was: Test)

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Oct 2 08:25:37 AKDT 2008

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 08:50:00 -0700
Rex <trexlesh at msn.com> wrote:

> I thought maybe the list was deserted..... It's been pretty
> quiet and my delete button is feeling left out...  lol
>
> Rex

Folks, if you feel the need to test the list, why not think
of a question to throw out?

Since the building season will soon be upon us, I'd to start up a
discussion on shop tips.  What have you discovered or implemented lately
that really has improved your efficiency, organization or safety in the
shop?

Dust/fume control? Lighting?  Storage?  Tool/work stations?  Easy ways
to make very flat work areas?  Limited space solutions?  Toys to keep
the cats occupied and out of the balsa?

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com