[NSRCA-discussion] 2008 Season wrap-up

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 15:05:56 AKST 2008

Flying the BM huh Robert??? lol
That sounds funny..

Chris

--- On Sun, 11/30/08, Robert L. Beaubien <rob at koolsoft.com> wrote:
From: Robert L. Beaubien <rob at koolsoft.com>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] 2008 Season wrap-up
To: "General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 3:20 PM

It's been my first full year flying pattern.  2 planes, 7
contests, 150+ flights, and 2nd place in district championship points.  All in
all, not a bad start.  I've learned a lot, had some fun, and met a lot of neat
people.  My flying has improved drastically, thanx to practice and a LOT of
help from Troy.  Moving up to Intermediate in the last contest was a lot of fun
and it should be challenging next year.

I'm down right now to send in my 12z for its 2 year service and
work on my new Black Mamba. My goal is to start flying the BM starting at the
February Phoenix contest (assuming I get it finished).  I also hope to attend
NATS for the first time.

It's been a good year.

- Robert Beaubien

- NSRCA, District 7 Webmaster