[NSRCA-discussion] 2008 Season wrap-up

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 20:26:40 AKST 2008

Well, I had around 200 flights this year.. Not including foamies.. Didn't take my gliders out to the slope, didn't finish my Imac plane. Did however finish my 3d plane just recently.. I also happened to throw in 10 pattern contests including the nats.
Ummm. Well, edited 12 issues of the Kfactor (wishing I could get more pics and articles from everyone(hint hint), and bought a few new pattern planes. I focused fully on pattern this year and it paid off pretty well. I won the "pattern animal of the year" award here in D7.. I won District Champion in Masters. And 7th at the Nats..
Nats, yeah, I went to my first one.. What an experience that was.. I had so much fun meeting everyone. Still can't believe I made the finals at my first nats.. Can't wait to go again.. Hopefully the economy will pick up so I can.. If you haven't gone to the nats, it's a great experience. I highly recommend you try it.. Come over and hang out with the D7 crew for the most fun!!!!!!!!!

What a great year it was!!

Chris