[NSRCA-discussion] Voice Recorder For Pattern

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at att.net
Thu Nov 27 08:37:34 AKST 2008

I bough two of these off of Woot.com.   I see that they are re-manufactured(recycled) they have an "R" stamped on the back of them.   At the store these sell for $49.95.  The two I got work just fine and you can listen to your favorite FM station too.  Holds as much or more music then my wife's I-pod shuffle and that little thang cost $80.00

Wayne Galligan\\