[NSRCA-discussion] Hobby Poxy compatibility with Klass Kote

Dave Burton burtona at atmc.net
Sun Nov 23 08:00:57 AKST 2008

Klass Kote reducer will work but a cheaper alternative is to go by a DeVoe
paint store and buy a gallon of the T-10 epoxy thinner. This thinner will
work with HobbyPoxy, K&B, and Klass Kote and probably any other epoxy paint
and primer

BYW, if you have some cans of HobbyPoxy cub yellow you want to sell I'd take
them off your hands.

Dave Burton