[NSRCA-discussion] Klass Kote Paints

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Nov 21 13:35:19 AKST 2008

I only have experience with the primer.  I was looking for a White primer
which they sell.  It worked... But it¹s heavy.  Heavier than the PPG K36
primer.  I know I know...you¹re supposed to sand it all off, but even the
final thin coat of primer that I use to cover was heavy.    But it sprayed
well, and sanded well.

-M