[NSRCA-discussion] FMA Database Compromised

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 04:52:08 AKST 2008

 Bingo, that explains it. Good catch!

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, MKMSG <mkmsg at cox.net> wrote:

From: MKMSG <mkmsg at cox.net>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] FMA Database Compromised
To: "NSRCA Discussion List" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 11:14 PM

#yiv132201810 .hmmessage P {
PADDING-RIGHT:0px;PADDING-LEFT:0px;PADDING-BOTTOM:0px;MARGIN:0px;PADDING-TOP:0px;}
#yiv132201810 {
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Verdana;}

If any of you have recently bought products on line from FMA Direct using a credit card, check your credit card account.  FMA's database has been compromised/hacked and whoever has the information is making charges against the credit cards.  I read this in the electric forum on Ezonemag.com.    Sure enough, when I brought up my VISA account, there was a NAPSTER charge there so I cancelled the card.  You might want to check yours if you've done business on line with FMA recently.

Mike