[NSRCA-discussion] FMA Database Compromised

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 04:28:23 AKST 2008

Wow! My credit card company emailed me about suspicious activity two weeks ago. The first charge to Napster is to test the card the second was an online sporting goods store. Got my new card last week.

Anthony

From: mkmsg at cox.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 23:14:30 -0600Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] FMA Database Compromised

If any of you have recently bought products on line from FMA Direct using a credit card, check your credit card account.  FMA's database has been compromised/hacked and whoever has the information is making charges against the credit cards.  I read this in the electric forum on Ezonemag.com.    Sure enough, when I brought up my VISA account, there was a NAPSTER charge there so I cancelled the card.  You might want to check yours if you've done business on line with FMA recently.

Mike