[NSRCA-discussion] New planes

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Nov 18 17:52:42 AKST 2008

I'm building 2 Black Magic VF-3s right now. These are going together much
faster than my V2 did. I should have all the sheeting done next week before
Thanksgiving. If all goes as planned I should be able to frame up the
fuselages over the Holiday weekend.

Just try to do a little bit every night. You'd be surprised how much you can
accomplish in a week.

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com