[NSRCA-discussion] Stuff for sale

Mike Hester kerlock at comcast.net
Mon Nov 17 10:20:47 AKST 2008

Vanquish is sold....

Still have the YS110s!

-Mike

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Hester
  Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 12:44 PM
  Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Stuff for sale

  hey guys,

  Just cleaning out the shop a bit and getting rid of a couple of things I don't need...

  First, I have a brand new in the box YS 110-S. $300 flat, shipped in the lower 48.

  Also I have an Extreme Flight Vanquish, ready to fly. This plane is complete minus reciever. I've taken it to the field once, and it flies great, I just never fly it. Practically brand new, not so much as a scratch. I'll also throw in 2 Vampower 4S 2200s, less than 5 cycles each. STRONG packs and lightweight. $275 if you pick it up, or I can ship it for an extra $50.

  I strongly prefer paypal or CC. Email me privately at kerlock at comcast.net if interested.

  Thanks,
  -Mike

  Database version: 5.11140