[NSRCA-discussion] Fuel soaked wood repair

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 16:13:55 AKST 2008

Just slop it on!
It will remove oil from wherever it touches OR the vapor reaches. I recommend it be done outside and you must consider the effects of getting everything wet.

Oil up a piece of scrap balsa and then soak it in Clorox. After it dries you will have removed all oil.

John Ferrell    W8CCW

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
http://DixieNC.US