[NSRCA-discussion] Futaba R6014 2.4 GHz Receiver

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Thu Nov 13 14:27:32 AKST 2008

I have a customer who just bought a Futaba 10C 2.4 GHz Spread
Spectrum system from me.  He didn't really want the R6014 receiver
which comes with the package, so I gave him two Futaba R617 receivers
instead (the R6014 costs twice what the R617 costs).  Since I already
have a Futaba 10C with the R6014 receiver, I ended up with a Futaba
R6014 receiver that I don't really need.  I will sell the R6014 for
$160, delivered to any address within the continental U.S.   If
anyone is interested, please contact me off list.  Thanks.

Ron Van Putte