[NSRCA-discussion] TEST

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Nov 11 07:01:20 AKST 2008

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 06:48:34 -0800 (PST)
krishlan fitzsimmons <homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> They are coming through on this end. Kinda like Spam..
> Got 6 total

Spam?  Nah, I was thinking that Rob had really, Really, REALLY good
BBQ!  Wish I was a bit closer to Phoenix :)

Rob, I've looked over your list settings for -dist6, -dist7 and
-discussion lists and they look fine.  Nothing is stuck in the outgoing
queue and I show 10 messages successfully delivered to
mail2.koolsoftmail.com for you so far today.  Everything I can see
indicates the mail is making it to your server.

If you want to take it offline and compare server logs, I'll be glad to
help track it down further with message ids and such.  As Marty [man,
he's quick on the draw :)] mentioned, I would look at either your spam
controls or any e-mail filtering rules you may have on your account or
reader.

As an aside, if anyone is wondering whether their posts are making it to
the various lists, you can always double check by looking in the
archives for the various lists:

http://lists.nsrca.org/

The archives are updated whenever a message goes through so they are
basically real time.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com