[NSRCA-discussion] Element 30 Power set

Casey S cbsmoot at gci.net
Sat Nov 1 08:22:32 AKDT 2008

I've been flying an Element 30 F3A For almost a year. With the set up I have in mine I can fly two sequences of  PO-9 and still have 40 to 50% of my batterys left.
Here's my set up:
Motor- Extreme Flight Torque 2814/820 outrunner 500 watt.
Speed Control- Airboss 45amp.
Battery- Two Thunder Power 2100 mah 3cell prolites connected togather for 4200 mah 11.1v.
Servos- Hitec HB-65  Note- I run one on each elevator half.   5 servos total.
Prop- APC 14x7E.

Two 2100 prolites are lighter than any 3000mah battery that I have found and alot more mah's available. But one 3000 or 4000mah battery will work fine.     Casey