[NSRCA-discussion] Which servo?

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Sat May 31 07:04:47 AKDT 2008

Good choice.  You will be fine with those servos.
--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Ron Neeedham" <ron at inweldcorp.com>

Hi guys;

I just purchased my first full sized used pattern plane.  After starting my radio installation, I found that the servos are in various states of wearing out.  I want to replace all servos on control surfaces.  From studying the JR list of servos, it looks like DS8411SA is a good choice for rudder and DS9411SA on elevator and ailerons.  Do you agree?

I have been flying an Oxalys 50 and truly love that little plane but am anxious to try the real deal.

Ron Needham