[NSRCA-discussion] Biplanes

Charles Hochhalter cahochhalter at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 13:37:02 AKDT 2008

So.. removing the need to look down to land... would a reverse stagger bipe be unthinkable for pattern needs?

  I remember the Hot Canary... wing sat on the top of the fuse and the spacing was minimal.

  Chuck

shinden1 at cox.net wrote:
  Hey Ron thanks,
Remember back in the 70`s there was a very cool model called the "HOT CANARY" it was a hot dog airplane made for aerobatics , and fun flys
with the lower wing forward a reall handfull to fly
may-be we can revive it for pattern
Bryan