[NSRCA-discussion] R/C design software?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Fri May 30 11:35:26 AKDT 2008

On Fri, 30 May 2008 12:41:58 -0500
"Jerry Stebbins" <JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Try Compufoil.
> Jerry

Thanks Jerry,

I looked at Compufoil and I may end up giving it a try, but honestly
their nickle and dime feature licensing is a pretty big turn off in my
book.  To give it a try, I would be into the program for at least:

Base $38
Lofting $21
Spar/hole $13
DXF export $10

The ability to loft from one airfoil to another across the span is
pretty attractive - and if I can't find it elsewhere, I may bite the (at
least) $82 bullet and give Compufoil a try.

I guess I should quit whining, after all Compufoil is soon to be less
than a tank of gas =8^)

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com