[NSRCA-discussion] Desperate-Final Update...I hope...

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 07:42:05 AKDT 2008

You guys are starting to get my attention. Outrunners have problems? Please
tell me more. Keck I still run a muffler equipped two stroke but I am
interested in learning more about electric. Is the problem associated with
larger sizes only? I thought the simplicity of not running a gearbox would
be a positive thing even though electric motors appear to be happier if they
can turn more RPM's. It would appear that if the outrunners were larger in
diameter they would be better torque producers. Please post more details.
Jim Hiller