[NSRCA-discussion] Desperate-Final Update...I hope...

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri May 30 01:03:06 AKDT 2008

No, this was back in August 2005 when the C50 I had (before the rotors
were kevlar wrapped) had a magnet come loose, which scrapped across
the winding, causing a dead short, which then took out the Opto 90
controller in rapid fashion...

The 24S is working great, haven't lost a contest (or even a round)
since putting it in the Abbra, three contests in a row now.  : )

Jerry

Budd Engineering
jerry at buddengineering.com
http://www.buddengineering.com