[NSRCA-discussion] Nats early registration - one more......

JEREMY CHINN lagrue at hotmail.com
Thu May 29 19:17:30 AKDT 2008

Well, one more pilot pre-registered for the Nats.......... (if they get my envelope in time LOL)

See ya'll there!

From: jshulman at cfl.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:17:58 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats early registration

http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/nats/Entry%20Forms/natsentryfm.pdf

Registration link for those looking to register.

Regards,Jasonwww.jasonshulman.comwww.shulmanaviation.comwww.composite-arf.com

-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of JShulmanSent: Tuesday, May 20, 2008 3:39 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats early registration

08RCA - RC Aerobatics
Total Registrants - 35

Event #
Name
Open
Senior
Junior

402
Intermediate Pattern
1
2
0

403
Advanced Pattern
7
0
0

404
Masters Pattern
17
1
0

406
F3A Pattern
7
0
0

Totals
32
3
0

I know there are at least 2 more for FAI signing up this week, but these #'s look low.

Regards,Jasonwww.jasonshulman.comwww.shulmanaviation.comwww.composite-arf.com

-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org]On Behalf Of John KonnekerSent: Monday, May 19, 2008 8:07 AMTo: Discussion ListSubject: [NSRCA-discussion] Nats early registrationYikes!It's sneaking up on me!June 1 is the early registration deadline. After that it's another $100.Thought I'd remind any other procrastinators out there like me!JLK