[NSRCA-discussion] Vibration Dampening mounts

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Fri May 23 05:56:46 AKDT 2008

Hi Guys,

I would like to purchase a rubber isolation mount like what is used on
the Dave Brown hush-clamp pipe mounts.

http://www.vibrationmounts.com/Store.asp?Page=Products1.htm  here is a
link to what they look like.  They have some various trade names.  I'm
having trouble finding them with 6/32 threads, and available for sale.
McMaster Carr calls them "Vibration Dampening pads" but does not have a
small enough size.

Does anyone have a reasonable source for these?  I have found them to be
about $7.00 EACH from stores that published prices.

Thanks,
Jim W.