[NSRCA-discussion] Peach Pattern Classic '08

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 20 08:28:07 AKDT 2008

Looking forward to finally making a D3 contest this year... There will be a
van load of us headed up that way from down here, plus probably a few more
in other vehicles.

I'm going to try and bring a "bin of stuff" that I don't or won't use. Was
trying to think of a way of selling it, but may just take "donations" for
what it might be worth. I'm just worried that someone may donate $5 for a
140 Mintor motor...lol.

Anyway, see everyone up there.

Regards,
Jason