[NSRCA-discussion] Mode 3 Futaba Jr Q?

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon May 19 12:32:03 AKDT 2008

I'll bring the video camera....  this could get interesting with
these two!!!

Rex

Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:47:05 -0700From: derekkoopowitz at gmail.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Mode 3 Futaba Jr Q?
Chris,

Let's experiment with my 14mz this weekend... I'll bring along a spare RX and we'll plug some servos into it and then we can see if we can change it to how you need it - making sure that the mixes work as advertised as well.

-Derek