[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerque Pattern Results

vicenterc at comcast.net vicenterc at comcast.net
Mon May 19 12:10:35 AKDT 2008

Masters NONE!  I am getting ready to move.  Well, a bunch or guys are going to do the same and we will 12 in Masters next year.

--
Vicente "Vince" Bortone

From: "Richard" <rclindberg at q.com>

Here are the results of the 23rd Annual Roadrunner Pattern Classic, held in Albuquerque NM:

Sportsman
1.      Robert Beaubien                     3831
2.      Lou Silva                                  3745
3.      Bill McKinley                           3653
4.      Derek Gill                                3475
5.      Larry Field                               3407
6.      Fred Magee                            1360

Intermediate
1.      Jim Rogers                              4000
2.      Russell Stohr                           3716
3.      Kent Paul                                 3656
4.      Ricardo Arcibar                       3273

1.      John Gayer                              4000
2.      Jeff Hill                                    3848
3.      Jack Keiser                              3617

Masters
            NONE!

FAI
1.      Troy Newman                         4000
2.      Richard Lindberg                    2872

All the Masters pilots were in Crowley or were otherwise disposed, I guess...!

Richard