[NSRCA-discussion] Mode 3 Futaba Jr Q?

Ken Velez kvelez at comcast.net
Mon May 19 10:42:05 AKDT 2008

Hi Chris,

 I believe you are looking for mode 4 not 3. I know all of the Futaba computer Radios prior to the 12 and the 14MZ had the option to change modes to what ever you want. I'm not familiar with the 2 latest radios but I will guess that its also included. On the JR you would have to order the radio Mode 4 and to change it you will have to send it in to Horizon. I have a friend that flies Futaba mode 4 (rudder on the rt stick and ailerons on lt stick) and he just goes into the program functions and changes it to mode 2 when I'm going to fly it and then back to mode 4 for him at the  field.

Ken