[NSRCA-discussion] Mode 3 Futaba Jr Q?

Tony tony at radiosouthrc.com
Mon May 19 08:06:38 AKDT 2008

Dave:
The 12Z can be set to Mode 1.  You can do that in the stick assignment, but
you will have to swap the throttle ratchet and the Elevator centering
scissors and spring.  If you purchase the system through us, we can go ahead
and convert it for you at no charge and ship it out.  Just give us a call.
We can do this immediately.

Tony Stillman, President

Radio South, Inc.

139 Altama Connector, Box 322