[NSRCA-discussion] Mode 3 Futaba Jr Q?

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 07:56:06 AKDT 2008

I don't think the mixing would work that way.. Not sure though.. Normally I just have my radio's rewired for my mode.. It may work, but I wouldn't know. Airtronics only has 8 channel rec's so I'm new to anything over that..

  Thanks,

  Chris

                Can’t you just plug servos into the opposite ports on the receiver?