[NSRCA-discussion] Banquet Tickets

glmiller3 at suddenlink.net glmiller3 at suddenlink.net
Mon May 19 05:41:48 AKDT 2008

I may not be smart enough to go to the Nats.  I've found the registration form and the "Contestant Letter" from Dave Guerin says "Be sure to get a Banquet ticket"   The registration form has a space to pay for the Banquet ticket, but I can't find the cost listed anywhere.    Guerin's letter does say that the Awards banquet price is included with entry fee.  Some of the registration form classes have a banquet charge listed but I can't find it for RC Aerobatics....Can someone help me out?

Thanks,