[NSRCA-discussion] EARL'S Sparker Expanation WAS ** Let us NOT bicker - END OF THREAD**

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri May 16 18:17:00 AKDT 2008

Jeepers....what did the guy say?? End it NOW!!.......???? And what have you guys done?? (me too)..........!!!

?

I'm sure enuff has been said on this. Let's move on to real flying stuff.

?

I really appreciated Earl's explanation on spark ignition. I am looking at a sparker also and one of these years I will actually fly it

?

MattK