[NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 13:00:06 AKDT 2008

I may have setup something. Just don't remember. Been a while. Besides you should never go to cutoff anyway on any Lipo.
You always pick up the phone and call Extreme Flight<g>

From: lightfoot at sc.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 16 May 2008 14:38:51 -0400Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

I don’t think that could be possible. The default settings, for instance, call for 9 volts for cut-off voltage but a 4 cell LiPo is 12V. You stand a good chance or ruining your battery with the default. It’s the worse setup I have ever seen on a controller – you can’t even verify what you have and you have to turn power on-off for each setting change.

Jay Marshall
-----Original Message-----From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Joe LachowskiSent: Friday, May 16, 2008 2:28 PMTo: General pattern discussionSubject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

It runs just fine on the default settings. At least it appears as such. Around 50 flights and nothing has blown up<g>

From: lightfoot at sc.rr.comTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 16 May 2008 11:25:56 -0400Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Vanquish

Can anyone provide me with the setup for the AirBoss Elite 45 as used on the Vanquish?
Jay Marshall