[NSRCA-discussion] Let us bicker about who can use the list

Kelly Regan kelly.regan2 at verizon.net
Fri May 16 08:37:46 AKDT 2008

First let me say that I am not a member but I do watch the list and have
tried to
help with information when I could.

I am the type of person that has many different interests...  IMAC,
Pattern, Heli's, Fishing,
Boating, Golf, Model Railroading, Mustangs, and on and on.  So for me to
have to join some
club for every thing I am interested in would cost several hundred if
not a thousand dollars a year.

Now if you are the type of person with a laser focus on one aspect of
your hobby then that is
great and sometimes I envy people that are happy doing one thing.

That being said I thought the comment was uncalled for.  Feel free to
close your list to members
only, but don't bash or single out non members when you have an open
public list.

As for not contributing, people contribute to this hobby in different
ways.  Feel free to go to my
web site and download free plans, instructions and a parts list on how
to build a starter that won't
chop your fingers off.  Her is a video of it starting my Brio with an OS
140.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0q5E2IMR4

--
Kelly Regan - www.reganspace.com