[NSRCA-discussion] Let us NOT bicker - END OF THREAD

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Fri May 16 08:27:23 AKDT 2008

On Fri, 16 May 2008 10:39:17 -0400
"Martin X. Moleski, SJ" <moleski at canisius.edu> wrote:

> As a matter of fact, if I'm not mistaken, Tom Simes donates
> the resources for the mailing list free of charge to the
> NSRCA.

While it's true that I receive no monetary benefit from providing the
mailing lists, I receive a HUGE benefit from having ready access to one
of the greatest R/C resources I know of - and that's the breadth and
depth of knowledge and experience of the list members.

Note carefully that I chose to use the term "list members" and not NSRCA
members.

Although I provide the resource, the lists really belong to the R/C
community - I'm just the current caretaker.  Because the lists are in
the NSRCA's name, I administer them at the direction of the NSRCA
officers.  However, the lists are open to ALL R/C modelers with an
interest in pattern and nobody in the NSRCA leadership has suggested
otherwise.

It's the nature of this group to be friendly, sharing and helpful almost
to a fault.  Please, let's end this unfortunate thread right here and
get back to helping each other be better designers, builders, pilots,
competitors and FRIENDS.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com