[NSRCA-discussion] antenna

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 04:43:10 AKDT 2008

Georgie,
Don't know if this picture will come thru but I adapted a Spektrum neckstrap attachment to my 9CAP.
Works great!
JLK

From: geobet at gis.netTo: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.orgDate: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:33:32 -0400Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] antenna

Tony,
Please help me with a question regarding the 2.4 GHZ propagation.

My new module for my 9C says to remove the antenna which I did, but now the Tx feels unbalanced at the end of my neck strap. Isn't there a reconfiguration of the pin assignments at the module output pins to route the signal to the new antenna making the original antenna base pin dead?  Or even if the original antenna is still receiving output shouldn't the wavelength of the 72 antenna cause it's output strength to be mucho DB down making it insignificant?

To simplify, what I want to do is reconnect my 72 MHZ antenna in order to re-establish the balance of my Tx and still fly on the 2.4 module.
 Can't I do this with no ill effects?

Thanks,
G.

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users.It has removed 7986 spam emails to date.Paying users do not have this message in their emails.Try SPAMfighter for free now!