[NSRCA-discussion] Let us bicker about who can use the list

Snaproll4 at aol.com Snaproll4 at aol.com
Fri May 16 04:11:06 AKDT 2008

I agree with Lance on both points.  Jim is a great guy who  passionately
supports pattern and would never come down hard on anyone.   The similarities
between NSRCA and public radio are obvious.  This list is  not free.  There is no
advertising and it is supported by the dues and  volunteerism of the members.

In order to take the heat off of Jim, I 'm going to start a thread on the
definition of a snap roll or mandatory class advancement.

Steve Miller  #673

In a message dated 5/15/2008 10:13:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,