[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerque Roadeunner Pattern Classic this weekend

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Tue May 13 11:59:43 AKDT 2008

Just a reminder that the Albuquerque contest is this weekend. Anyone
that is still undecided, please come. Otherwise we will just have to
have all the fun without you. You will also miss the discussions
Saturday night at Richards that will decide the future of pattern.....
I'm having difficulty posting to the district 6 list. That list appears
to think I should be someone else.

John Gayer
NSRCA #632

*23^rd ANNUAL ROADRUNNER*

*PATTERN CLASSIC*

        *
        COME JOIN US MAY 17-18, 2008 AT:***

*MALOOF MODEL AIRPARK, ALBUQUERQUE, NM*

*700? x 100? NS runway, 400? X 100? EW runway*

*REGISTRATION FEE: $30*

*REGISTRATION STARTS AT 8 AM SATURDAY, WHEELS UP AT 9AM*

*FLYING FIELD OPEN FOR PRACTICE ON FRIDAY*

            ·         *6 Rounds Pattern, Normalized Scores*

            ·         *All Classes will be flown, FAI will fly P09.*

            ·         *Camp at field OK, no hookups.*

            ·         *Any AMA legal aircraft OK for Sportsman;

            tuned pipes allowed for all classes.

            Noise measurement advisory only.
*

·         BANQUET - Saturday evening at Richard's home, free to
registered pilots.  Concessions available both days.
           ·         We feature a raffle prize and also random draw
prizes to be given away - no one goes away empty handed!*
*

*CONTEST DIRECTOR:*

*Richard Lindberg: (505)-344-8990*

* or e-mail: rclindberg at q.com <mailto:rclindberg at q.com>*