[NSRCA-discussion] Triangulation Trimming

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Tue May 13 10:04:15 AKDT 2008

While we are being a bit light hearted regarding trimming with the
aid of  margaritas or bourbon, I thought I'd mention that  I just
finished reading Brian Hebert's article on triangulation trimming in
the latest K-Factor and found it interesting and informative.
However, I must admit that my first thought when I saw the title was
not about airplanes.  I always thought that triangulation trimming
was what young women had to do to fit everything in their bikini
bottoms.

Ron VP